Located in the heart of downtown New Orleans, just steps away from the Canal St. streetcar line, Stay Heirloom’s renovated home features modern amenities throughout and a lush outdoor space complete with a hot tub– a perfect home base for larger groups looking for a high-end NOLA experience. NOTE: this can be rented together with adjacent property for larger groups, please inquire.
– Private covered outdoor patio with grill, and hot tub shared with neighboring/separate unit
– New kitchen featuring brand-new appliances, essential cookware, and a formal dining room
– Convenient and free on-street parking
– Other features include laundry (washer, dryer, and ironing board), a Smart TV loaded with Netflix, Hulu, etc., high-speed internet, and central air conditioning.
– All beds feature Tempurpedic-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens.
– All bathrooms are immaculate and include essential toiletries and stacks of plush cotton towels.
Often referred to as “the heart of New Orleans,” the Mid-City neighborhood offers a central location and a vibrant local culture. In addition to being within striking distance to the French Quarter and Uptown, it is one of New Orleans’ largest intact historic districts. The neighborhood’s traditional roots intermingled with modern architecture lend a unique flavor to the area’s critically-acclaimed bars and eateries.
The neighborhood offers plenty to do and see on foot, but there is no shortage of options available to those looking to explore the rest of the city. While Uber is always a convenient option, our home is located steps from the streetcar line, making the CBD, Riverfront, and French Quarter readily accessible.
The entire home is for your exclusive use. Only the backyard/hot tub is shared between the two properties. If you would like to book both, please inquire!
Interaction With Guests
You will have complete privacy here. Every question you ask or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our ground team is available to assist you. Entry is keyless, meaning there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
Other Things to Note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, send our team an inquiry.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11AM
Self check-in with keypad
You Must Also Acknowledge
Security Deposit: It is rare, but if you damage the home, items inside the home, or items go missing, you could be charged $750.
We offer a 50% refund for cancellations made more than 30 days before the check in date. There is no refund for cancellations made within 30 days of the check in date.