A historic home with an unbeatable location, our 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom luxury home is the perfect place for your next trip to Savannah. Featuring preserved original architectural details, a private balcony, and plenty of modern amenities, this is the ideal space for your group whether you’re coming with friends, family, or colleagues.
Located in the very heart of the South Historic District, this is a culturally vibrant, historic, and family-friendly part of Savannah. Many of the city’s best museums, bars, cafes, and restaurants are in our immediate area (we highly recommend all newcomers try Mrs. Wilkes’ for lunch!). We are a block away from the Georgia Historical Society as well as Forsyth Park, and SCAD and the SCAD Museum of Art are only slightly further afield.
Our home is located in the center of Savannah’s South Historic District which makes it easy to get around. We are within walking distance to Forsyth Park, SCAD, River Street, and other area landmarks. Uber is a convenient way to get around, and Savannah is a bike-friendly city with plenty of rental outlets. We are located about 20 minutes away from the airport by car.
– Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2)
– Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2)
– Common spaces: full-size sleeper sofa (sleeps 2), and daybed with trundle (identified as 2 single beds in this listing as the trundle is optional; sleeps 1 apiece)
Bedrooms feature tempurpedic- or casper-quality mattresses, high thread count linens, and ample closet space.
– 2 full bathrooms (both located on second floor)
– 1 half bath (first floor)
Bathrooms are stocked with essential toiletries (shower gel/shampoo/conditioner), hand soap, washcloths, and heaps of oversized cotton towels to make packing lighter.
– Constructed circa 1855, we worked hard to maintain the historic integrity of our home while renovating it to usher in 21st century comfort. Original fireplaces, heart of pine floors, and more were restored to their original glory.
– Amazing location – 2 minute walk to Forsyth Park, 6-8 minute walk to SCAD, and about a mile to River Street. Family friendly!
– Private balcony is available for your use — perfect for watching the sun set.
– Modern amenities include central heat/AC, cable TV, laundry (washer/dryer/iron), dry bar off of the dining room, a fully stocked chef’s kitchen, and more.
POLICIES AND OTHER INFORMATION
– Check in is at 3:00pm
– Check out is by 11:00am
– No parties or events
– No smoking
– No pets
– Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled more than 30 days before check in date
– Our home is in compliance with all Short-Term Vacation Rental laws in Savannah, Georgia. Our STVR permit number is SVR-00911.
Please note that this property has a $750 damage deposit that will be assessed to the credit or debit card you use at checkout in the case of damage. You will not be charged for damages unless damage or vandalism done by you or your group is discovered. Our properties are checked thoroughly before and after every reservation. If damage is discovered, we will provide you with an itemized list of the charges and will assess the cost required to cover damages by charging the credit or debit card you use at checkout. If there is no damage, we will erase your credit card information from our system. This is thankfully very rare, but we want to make sure we’re clear with every guest on our policy!