You can’t get closer to the center of the French Quarter than here! Stay Heirloom’s adorable, redesigned luxury studio apartment lies just one block from the top of the French Quarter. This is the perfect place for friends, families, and couples who seek only the best of Nola.
– Daybed with trundle. Please note this is the “double bed” in the bed schematic, and sleeps 2 when the trundle is extended.
– 1 full bathroom (recently remodeled)
– Location, location, location! The French Quarter begins just across the street. Frenchmen Street is a 3 minute walk away.
– While recently remodeled, our place features original architectural details such as heart of pine floors, crown moldings, original fireplaces, etc.
– Outdoor space with grill (shared)
– Coin op laundry on premises ($1.25/load)
– Kitchen is stocked with essential cookware and features antique pocket table
– Bathroom features oversize cotton towels and essential toiletries to make packing lighter (shower gel/shampoo/conditioner)
The entire home is for your exclusive use. Please note that the outdoor space and grill is shared with other guests/residents in the building.
Interaction with guests
You will have complete privacy here. Every question you ask or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our 24/7 ground team is available to assist you. Entry is keyless, meaning there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
You have the best of both worlds here — you’re on tree-lined Esplanade Ave, right between the French Quarter and the Marigny. The FQ (1 min away) is a world-renowned tourist destination, while the Marigny’s Frenchmen Street (3 min away) is more popular with locals. Regardless of what sort of flavor you’re looking for, you don’t have to go far to find it! This is a safe and convenient location for your next trip to Nola.
Walking is the best way to get around, as our location allows you easy access to the FQ, Frenchmen Street, and the CBD. Biking is another fun and convenient option, with scores of rental shops to choose from. Uber and Lyft services are easy and affordable in this compact city. Retail hub Magazine Street and the Garden District is just a short cab ride away, as is the hip, up-and-coming Bywater neighborhood.
Other things to note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, please send our team an inquiry instead of a reservation request.
If this property is close but not quite the one, please reach out to us at Stayloom directly. We own and manage high end rental homes in the area and we’d be happy to find you and your group the perfect fit!
License or registration number