Roomy living spaces, refined interior design, and a glittering salt water pool in the backyard: our 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury home is your ultimate vacation destination. Every square inch of our home was carefully considered by our team of professional interior decorators to provide you with a first class New Orleans experience. Whether you’re visiting the Big Easy for business or pleasure, this is the perfect place for you and yours to soak up everything Nola has to offer.
Our home is located steps from the French Quarter in the historic and culturally vibrant Treme, just blocks from Burgundy. This is a safe, friendly, and laid-back area.
For those interested in experiencing the gastronomy of the city, some of the best bars, restaurants, and cafes in the country are located in our immediate neighborhood. We are also within walking distance to the African American Museum, St. Augustine Church, Louis Armstrong Park, and other notable sites in NOLA.
Our home is directly next to the French Quarter. We are within a 5 minute walk to all the major landmarks in the Quarter and Frenchman Street, and a block away from the North Rampart Street streetcar line. The Marigny/Bywater is also reachable by walking, biking, or Uber/Lyft.
Bedroom 1: 2 full beds (with jack & jill bathroom)
Bedroom 2: king bed (with jack & jill bathroom)
Bedroom 3: 2 queen beds (with jack & jill bathroom)
Bedroom 4: daybed with jack & jill bathroom (walk through bedroom leading to bedroom 1)
Bedroom 5: daybed with trundle (converted library space)
– 3 full bathrooms
– 1 bathroom is located on the first floor off of the open concept living area
– 2 bathrooms are on the second floor and offer jack-and-jill access to bedrooms 1-4
– Our pool is perfect for an early morning dip or lounging with a book or friends as the sun sets on Nola. **Please note the pool is shared with the house next door which we also manage. If you are interested in reserving exclusive use of the pool, please contact us.**
– Our professional interior decorators carefully selected local artwork to reflect the vibrant culture of New Orleans throughout the home.
– Home features a chef’s kitchen which comes fully stocked with essential cookware and more than enough place settings for your whole group.
– All beds come pre-made with crisp, high thread count linens and tempurpedic-quality mattresses.
– Bathrooms come with essential toiletries (shower gel/shampoo/conditioner), hand soap, wash cloths, and stacks of plush cotton towels to make packing lighter.
– Other amenities include a Sonos sound system, WiFi, Smart TV with apps, central AC and heating, and more.
Please note that this property has a $1200 damage deposit that will be assessed to the credit or debit card you use at checkout in the case of damage. You will not be charged for damages unless damage or vandalism done by you or your group is discovered. Our properties are checked thoroughly before and after every reservation for damage. If damage is discovered, we will provide you with an itemized list of the damages and will assess the cost required to cover damages by charging the credit or debit card you use at checkout. If there is no damage, we will erase your credit card information from our system. This is thankfully very rare, but we want to make sure we’re clear with every guest on our policy!
License or registration number: 18STR-01977