Tucked away on a leafy street between Frenchmen St and the French Quarter, Stay Heirloom’s new luxury home is a chic oasis for your next visit to NOLA. Local art and modern amenities combine to give our professionally designed indoor & outdoor spaces a comfortable yet contemporary feel. Just a few blocks from the action, but in a safe and secluded Marigny neighborhood, our craftsman-style house is a restful spot for you and your family, friends, or colleagues to unwind after exploring the city.
The Marigny is a safe, friendly, and laid-back area, rated as one of the top 10 hippest neighborhoods in the country by The New Yorker. You will be a quick, 6 minute walk to Frenchmen and about a 7-10 minute stroll to the French quarter.
This central location is an ideal home base for relaxing on vacation, visiting the city for business, or attending one of New Orleans’ many events and festivals. On your way to Frenchmen, you can stop by the Ruby Slipper Cafe or Alois J Binder Bakery, some of my neighborhood favorites. You don’t need to go far to discover why this neighborhood is a hidden gem — some of the best bars, restaurants, and art galleries in NOLA are within close walking distance.
***If you have a larger group, are seeking further sleeping accommodations, or have any questions about the home/sleeping configuration before you book, please reach out directly to our Stayloom team to help!***.
– Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed
– Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
– Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Murphy Bed (bedroom can be converted to office)
– 2 full bathrooms
– 1 half bathroom
– Beautiful outdoor areas! Front yard features a seating area underneath the leafy canopy, in addition to the front porch. Backyard features patio, deck, 2 dining areas, grill, and comfy reading nook.
– Professionally designed home features gorgeous common spaces with plenty of space for your group to relax and unwind. Open concept living area is the perfect place to come together with your group, whether over a meal or a movie night
– Curated local art selections throughout home highlights the vibrant culture of the area
– Fully stocked chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar.
– Frenchmen street and French Quarter are just a short walk away
– Beds feature tempurpedic- or casper-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with essential toiletries (shampoo/conditioner/shower gel), stacks of plush cotton towels, hand soap, wash cloths, and hair dryers.
– Accessibility: please be advised there is a staircase up to the front and back doors; no ground floor access.
– While the photos show a driveway and garage, there is no off-street parking available at this home. However, there is no shortage of 24/7 free on-street parking available around my home.
If this property is close but not quite the one, please reach out to us at Stayloom directly. We own and manage high end rental homes in the area and we’d be happy to find you and your group the perfect fit!