Located in the hip Bywater neighborhood, Stay Heirloom’s newly renovated home can accommodate groups of travelers. We kept original architectural details intact while updating the space with modern amenities to create a fun, quirky, and comfortable space that reflects the spirit of New Orleans. With a modern interior, manicured backyard, and plenty of room to stretch out, our home is perfect for couples,families, and companies seeking first class accommodations
***If you have a larger group, are seeking further sleeping accommodations, or have any questions about the home/sleeping configuration before you book, please reach out directly to our Stayloom team to help!***
– 3 bedrooms, 6 beds
– Bedroom 1: 2 queen beds (first floor)
– Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed + 1 twin bed
– Bedroom 3: 1 queen beds + 1 twin bed
– 2 full bathrooms
– 1 half bathroom
– Open concept living/dining/kitchen area with additional dens and living rooms
– Quiet, lovely tree-lined street
– Backyard with grill, wifi, multiple TVs with cable/movie channels, laundry
– Plenty of on-street parking
The entire home is for your exclusive use.
Interaction with guests
You will have complete privacy here. Every question you ask or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our 24/7 ground team is available to assist you. Entry is keyless, meaning there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
The Bywater neighborhood is known for its food as well as Southern hospitality. Grab a crepe at the new bakery around the corner, or walk a few blocks to Bacchanal, the restaurant & bar that consistently tops tourists’ “must-see” lists. This quiet neighborhood is the kind of place where neighbors say hello to one another and gather together to watch the Mardi Gras parades that commence at the end of the block every February. With its close proximity to the French Quarter and no shortage of things to do right around our home, this is the perfect location to soak up everything Nola has to offer.
New Orleans is a small city, which makes getting around a breeze in an Uber or Lyft. The French Quarter is an 8-10 minute drive away, which will never run you more than $10 (which is even more affordable when you split it with your group!).
Biking is a convenient option as there are plenty of rental shops nearby. This is a safe, walkable neighborhood — take a stroll along gorgeous Crescent Park on your way to the French Quarter.
Other things to note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, please send our team an inquiry instead of a reservation request.
If this property is close but not quite the one, please reach out to us at Stayloom directly. We own and manage high end rental homes in the area and we’d be happy to find you and your group the perfect fit!
– We want guests to relax completely and enjoy themselves, but also to be respectful of our home, which we have put so much care and attention into. Please be mindful of our neighbors by keeping noise to a normal level, especially when coming and going in the early morning and late night. No smoking anywhere in the home, and please no extra guests. And while we love pets, we unfortunately don’t allow them here.
License or registration number