An unbeatable luxury experience in the heart of Brooklyn, this striking home is a flawlessly maintained retreat ideal for your large group’s next trip to NYC. Spotless living areas and modern amenities combine with exposed brick and other beautiful touches to create a home that is as much art as it is accommodation.
– Private and furnished outdoor area, on-site laundry, A/C and wifi included.
– Oversized basement bedroom, two kitchens, and plentiful bathrooms provide flexibility for larger groups. Sleeps 23 guests between 2 unique apartments in a historic Brooklyn brownstone.
– Professionally curated decor and thoughtful design catered to large groups.
– Great location in a walkable neighborhood with plenty to see and do.
– All beds feature Tempurpedic-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens.
– All bathrooms are immaculate and include essential toiletries and stacks of plush cotton towels.
– Note: there are actually 3 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms.
– Note: the extra bed in the “common spaces” section is a folding single bed in the upper unit.
Common Space Details
Bedford–Stuyvesant is a culturally and historically significant melting pot that has evolved into a dynamic mix of artists, students, and young professionals. Our home is located in a quiet, walkable residential neighborhood close to some of our favorite restaurants, bars, and coffee shops in Brooklyn. It’s the kind of place where neighbors say hello to one another on their way to work in the morning, and gather together for cookouts during the summer. Walking around our neighborhood, you get the sense that this place is as authentically New York as they come. We love it here!
We are an easy 10-15 minute walk to the Myrtle Ave stop on the J line, and 10-15 minutes walking from the Kingston-Throop Station serving the C and A trains (both less than a mile from our home).
We are also a quick 3 minute walk from the Gates Av/Marcus Garvey bus stop where you can take the B15 bus directly to and from JFK International Airport. LaGuardia can be accessed from our home via the B52 bus or A train.
Bike shares are a popular option too, with a Citi Bike station just 4 minutes from the house. For those who prefer to drive, our street offers plentiful and free on-street parking, and New York’s Car2Go car share app offers affordable and easy car rentals no matter where you are in the city.
The entire home is for your exclusive use.
Interaction with guests
You will have complete privacy here, however every question or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our ground team is available to assist you. Entry is simple, there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
Other Things to Note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, send our team an inquiry.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3 PM
Check out by 11AM
Please respect New York’s noise ordinance. Quiet hours begin at 10:30pm, weekdays and weekends.
Any visit from the local police department will result in immediate eviction without refund.
You must also acknowledge
Security Deposit: It is rare, but if you damage the home, items inside the home, or items go missing, you may be charged up to $1200.
We offer a 50% refund for cancellations made more than 30 days before the check in date. There is no refund for cancellations made within 30 days of the check in date.