Our magnificent modern complex is a masterful blend of homey touches and thoughtful design. With spacious sunlit interiors and comfortable outdoor spaces, this home is a great option for larger groups that want to spread out and relax during their time in Austin. This listing is for 2 unique homes; one is a 3 story single family home, and the other is a 2 story single family home (annex) right next door to one another. To rent just one home, please contact us.
– Two completely private homes (a 3-story home with an additional 2-story annex) makes for plenty of private spaces within multi-family or work groups.
– Spacious interiors are professionally designed with larger groups in mind.
– Plenty of bathrooms and large common spaces across 2 unique homes make this listing perfect for family reunions, company retreats, and gatherings of friends.
– Huge roof balcony and backyard add great outdoor options for groups to spread out.
– Off street parking and an easy commute to downtown make this home a great choice for relaxing after downtown exploration.
– All beds feature Tempurpedic-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens.
– All bathrooms are immaculate and include essential toiletries and stacks of plush cotton towels.
Located close to downtown Austin, but in a quiet residential neighborhood, this vibrant, fun-loving location has become a hotspot for young professionals. Filled with new, trendy restaurants, as well as “hole-in-the-wall” local spots, this location is unbeatable for those who want to experience Austin both on and off the beaten path.
All guests after booking will receive a personalized list of recommendations including locals favorite spots, restaurants, and activities. We will provide detailed information and guides on the surrounding area to enhance your overall experience.
This location is the perfect retreat for friends and family visiting Austin for the first time or the fortieth. Just a short 8-12 minute drive to Downtown, you can easily travel around and explore all that the city has to offer! For those interested in public transport, we are about 4 minutes walk from the #17 bus stop that has direct service to downtown.
The entire home is for your exclusive use.
Interaction with Guests
You will have complete privacy here, however every question or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our ground team is available to assist you. Entry is keyless; there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
Other Things to Note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, reach out to our Stayloom team with an inquiry before a reservation request.
Please also note that one-night stays on the weekend or reservations that start or end on a Saturday may be subject to an additional fee.
Please be advised that there is a pool under construction on the premises.
Want more options? Check out Stayloom’s other homes located in popular destinations across the nation such as Boston, Savannah, New Orleans, and more! At Stayloom, we make sure you find the perfect fit.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3 PM
Check out by 11 AM
You Must Also Acknowledge
Security Deposit: It is rare, but if you damage the home, items inside the home, or items go missing, you may be charged up to $999.