One of the largest private mansions in New Orleans at 3500+ sq feet, our tastefully renovated Southern estate is perfect for groups seeking a truly first-class Nola experience. Filled with original art by notable local artists and modern amenities in every nook and cranny, this gorgeous living space is the perfect way to soak up all New Orleans has to offer.
– One of the oldest privately owned mansions in New Orleans, we maintained original architectural features during renovation, such as heart of pine floors, chandeliers, crown moldings, fireplaces, marble flooring in bathrooms, and more
– Chef’s kitchen with essential cookware, and features an adorable retro stove
– Enjoy the manicured outdoor space, or hang out on the front balcony
– Tempurpedic mattresses and high thread count linens on all beds
– Towels and essential toiletries (shower gel/shampoo/conditioner) provided
– This listing is for the front half of a two-unit estate. To reserve the entire estate, please contact me.
Located on leafy Esplanade Avenue in the lower Treme, we are in the middle of one of the most joyful, lively, and vibrant neighborhoods of New Orleans, home to an incredible underground live jazz scene and regular second line parades. Our home is just a short walk to the French Quarter and the Marigny/Frenchmen Street. We are also a few blocks away from the North Rampart streetcar line.
The best way to get around is by foot, bike, taxi, or Uber/Lyft. For cycling enthusiasts, New Orleans is an eminently bikeable city, and there are several rental and tour companies in close proximity (we especially recommend Bicycle Michael’s on Frenchmen Street). The Quarter and Marigny are both close (roughly 10-15 minute walk), and other hotspots such as the Bywater neighborhood and Magazine Street are a short cab ride away. We are a 25 minute drive from the airport.
The entire front half of our mansion is reserved for your exclusive use. The outdoor areas are a shared space. Please contact me if you wish to reserve the entire estate.
Interaction with guests
As a host, I value being able to provide my guests with complete privacy. That said, should the rare maintenance issue occur, myself and my property manager are available to help.
Other things to note
Please send an inquiry instead of a reservation request if you have any questions that I can help answer before you book!
Quiet hours begin at 10:00pm. Please help us maintain good relations with our neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum after dark!
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3 PM
Check out by 11AM
You must also acknowledge
Security Deposit: It is rare, but if you damage the home, items inside the home, or items go missing, you could be charged $999.
We offer a 50% refund for cancellations made more than 30 days before the check in date. There is no refund for cancellations made within 30 days of the check in date.